inner real being

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
      Okay, grandpa, sounds reasonable. Are your questions genuine or rhetorical?

      You could begin by DISCRETELY defining the concepts of inner, real, and being, and not merely through their opposites, because I certainly can't. I know my limitations.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "dick.richardson@..." <dick.richardson@...> wrote:

      The Inner (existential) Experience.

      So where shall we begin? One ought really to begin with how real inner
      experience really is. And where the inner really begins. It is a good
      starting point on this question of BEING.

      Dick.

    • dick.richardson@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
        Actually is Great Grandpa, so get it right hon. The first of my five
        children was born in 1959. The second was born three years later, She
        has a daughter who has a son who is now one year old. So, before
        speaking get your facts right or ask questions first to learn the
        answer. OK ? You are giving Americans a very bad reputation here.
        Unjustifiably.

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
          How's that? How is Mary giving the US a bad name? Or are you just blathering?

          Wil

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
            Well, hon, when you begin to answer even one of your own questions, I'll be a dead American.

            I'm hardly significant enough to damage the entire reputation of the U.S. I am however, taking off to celebrate my former and new independence/s. Such an "unbearable lightness."

            Happy Independence Day!

          • dick.richardson@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
              If you ask me a serious question then I will answer it seriously –
              IF I know the answer. My fields are few but they go deep. They are
              Psychology and BEING, Politics, Chess, Music, Teaching, Selling, and
              Writing. Pretty well anything else I have nothing of any worth to say
              on.

              It only takes one person to give any nation a bad reputation madam, but
              irrespective of that there is your own Integrity and Dignity to take
              care of.

              Happy Independence day to you ma'am (and all other Americans here)
              but as I am English is means nothing to me. I am glad you are free of
              ancient Monarchy. So are we mate. If we don't like them we chop
              their heads off you see. We don't fuck about in England.

            • eupraxis@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
                Dick: If we don't like them we chop their heads off you see.

                Response: ...And then always put in another one. To my knowledge, England is the only land to have a revolution to put a king IN!  Still, I do like Hobbes.

                Wil

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
                  Well, no, I was not really blathering there. You must know what
                  reputation Americans have outside of America yes? And yet I have always
                  been a one to tell them to take a closer look and get to know more of
                  them, most of my friends are Americans, and great people. But there is
                  that percentage (no not the 75 percent fundies that the rest of the
                  world laughs its butt of at) but those who come across as so frigging
                  rude and self centered and know it all. You know well enough what I
                  mean. And they do give Americans a bad reputation. It seems that it is
                  only Americans that are not aware of it. Or maybe they don't give a
                  fuck. But, however, none of my business really and I do not give a damn.
                  They will get as good as they give from me either way. Well, you did
                  ask. I think since the last election the new geezer has helped to some
                  extent to broaden that outlook a wee bit. But we will see. However, no
                  matter what I say here it is going to blathering isnt it :- ) Because
                  you guys on the this group are always right and everybody else is first
                  class chump, yeah?