On the question of BEING

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      On the question of BEING

      The question of BEING and the human condition is what Existentialism is
      all about. It is not about this man or that woman or this book or that
      book it is about LIFE and living it – BEING and being in the world
      of time and space. It encompasses both Depth Psychology and Politics; my
      two major interest since the age of three. I have been writing about
      these things for over fifty years. So, if you want to talk about BEING
      and the human condition (instead of arsing around) then go for it; I am
      ready willing and very able to do that. But I am not too good on pop
      music, pornography and TV. I am by definition (and well known for it) a
      Pragmatic Existentialist – a term I coined back in the 1950's.
      So, get talking about the inner perspective, life, the observer and the
      observed, which is what Existentialism IS. Go for it.

      Dick Richardson

      http://www.psychognosis.net <http://www.psychognosis.net/>