Re: Pretty thinking

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
      "You said it" is a real interesting and illuminating discussion
      isn't it? I get better conversations with bums living on the streets
      who live on meths. And as for that contrary idiot Mary who says so much
      about people whom she does not even know then you can see why this group
      is probably the most infamous and laughed at in the whole of cyberspace
      communication. And keep in mind that emails can be read here by non
      members. You don't even know how to run a chat group for Ker-Riced
      sake.

      Dick.