Re: Mary Mary

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Fine sir, happy to do so; but when I talk about introspective vision and
      experience here they all laugh their butt off and take the piss, they
      are so fucking stupid, blind, and ill experienced in these things. But
      when I talk about it elsewhere they listen, discuss, ask questions, tell
      their own experiences, debate, and even award one the scientific
      godprize. But there is something radically wrong with this group and the
      existential viewpoints here, so what can a guy do other than to fuck
      around and play silly games? A Merlin by the way is a bird of prey not
      a wizard in mythology. Surely you knew that. So OK let us talk about the
      inner and the essence of being, for I know quite a bit about that; and
      also very street wise too. But not much else really. So, let us get
      seriouse eh. I am more than happy to, willing to, and able to.

      Dick.

      > Dick,
      >
      > Please put a cork in it. No one, STILL, believes that you are any
      Merlin. Let's stay on topic.

      > Wil

    • Don Savolainen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        Lets all take some more courses in comparative Philosophy.