Mary Mary

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Mary Mary

      Mary Mary danged contrary

      How does your knowledge grow?

      With wishful dreams

      And la la schemes

      And beliefs all neatly in a row?

      But life will teach you things old girl

      Why not then give old life a whirl

      You will not find it in a book

      No matter how danged hard you look.

      Life is learned by living it

      Day by day and every bit

      The good the bad the downright crap,

      The fun the good the hidden sap.

      But anyone who has perchance

      Discovered more than thee

      Must therefore be an idiot

      And thus too blind to see.

      Gnothi Seauton.

      Sweet Merlin of Exmoor

    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        Dick,

        Please put a cork in it. No one, STILL, believes that you are any Merlin. Let's stay on topic.

        Wil

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          Fine sir, happy to do so; but when I talk about introspective vision and
          experience here they all laugh their butt off and take the piss, they
          are so fucking stupid, blind, and ill experienced in these things. But
          when I talk about it elsewhere they listen, discuss, ask questions, tell
          their own experiences, debate, and even award one the scientific
          godprize. But there is something radically wrong with this group and the
          existential viewpoints here, so what can a guy do other than to fuck
          around and play silly games? A Merlin by the way is a bird of prey not
          a wizard in mythology. Surely you knew that. So OK let us talk about the
          inner and the essence of being, for I know quite a bit about that; and
          also very street wise too. But not much else really. So, let us get
          seriouse eh. I am more than happy to, willing to, and able to.

          Dick.

          > Dick,
          >
          > Please put a cork in it. No one, STILL, believes that you are any
          Merlin. Let's stay on topic.

          > Wil

        • Don Savolainen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
            Lets all take some more courses in comparative Philosophy.