Re: Pretty thinking

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2009
      And JesusFuckingChrist Mary, you plainly talk about what you don't
      know. At least I stick with what I do know, and which aint much, yet you
      talk through your arse about what you don't know. Nope, just been to
      a wedding and I was a whale thank you, have not been to a funeral in
      forty years. As for being lonely, man alive I wish I was at times. I
      would guess I have more friends in the USA than you have ( if that is
      where you come from) and I have never even been there. So know
      whatthefuck you are talking about before you say or write anything
      madam. Assumptions ain't a good travelling companion lady, and this
      ridiculous group is full of them. Sounds to me like they want to get a
      life. But if you want to believe that like so much other crap you
      believe then go for it hon.

      Dick Richardson

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
      wrote:

      > JesusFuckingChrist, Dick. You must be a real treat at funerals.
      Obviously we're not talking about facts or data: we're talking about
      having all the answers. You know, being a know-it-all. It must be
      terribly lonely.

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "dick.richardson@" dick.richardson@
      wrote:

      > > Knowing things is no problem and if human beings didn't think, ask
      > > questions, seek answers, discover things, then you Ma'am would;
      > > still be living in a cave as would we all. What frightens you about
      > > knowledge for Ker-Riced sake ?

    • Don Savolainen
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
        I thought this was an existentialist group. This reads like blah blah and boo hoo. Not very introspective here, folks.

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
          You said it!

          Wil

          From: dick.richardson@... <dick.richardson@...>

          To: existlist@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 11:45 PM

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
            "You said it" is a real interesting and illuminating discussion
            isn't it? I get better conversations with bums living on the streets
            who live on meths. And as for that contrary idiot Mary who says so much
            about people whom she does not even know then you can see why this group
            is probably the most infamous and laughed at in the whole of cyberspace
            communication. And keep in mind that emails can be read here by non
            members. You don't even know how to run a chat group for Ker-Riced
            sake.

            Dick.