Re: Pretty thinking

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2009
      JesusFuckingChrist, Dick. You must be a real treat at funerals. Obviously we're not talking about facts or data: we're talking about having all the answers. You know, being a know-it-all. It must be terribly lonely.

    • dick.richardson@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2009
        And JesusFuckingChrist Mary, you plainly talk about what you don't
        know. At least I stick with what I do know, and which aint much, yet you
        talk through your arse about what you don't know. Nope, just been to
        a wedding and I was a whale thank you, have not been to a funeral in
        forty years. As for being lonely, man alive I wish I was at times. I
        would guess I have more friends in the USA than you have ( if that is
        where you come from) and I have never even been there. So know
        whatthefuck you are talking about before you say or write anything
        madam. Assumptions ain't a good travelling companion lady, and this
        ridiculous group is full of them. Sounds to me like they want to get a
        life. But if you want to believe that like so much other crap you
        believe then go for it hon.

        Dick Richardson

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
        wrote:

        > JesusFuckingChrist, Dick. You must be a real treat at funerals.
        Obviously we're not talking about facts or data: we're talking about
        having all the answers. You know, being a know-it-all. It must be
        terribly lonely.

        > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "dick.richardson@" dick.richardson@
        wrote:

        > > Knowing things is no problem and if human beings didn't think, ask
        > > questions, seek answers, discover things, then you Ma'am would;
        > > still be living in a cave as would we all. What frightens you about
        > > knowledge for Ker-Riced sake ?

      • Don Savolainen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
          I thought this was an existentialist group. This reads like blah blah and boo hoo. Not very introspective here, folks.

        • eupraxis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
            You said it!

            Wil

            From: dick.richardson@... <dick.richardson@...>

            To: existlist@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 11:45 PM

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2009
              "You said it" is a real interesting and illuminating discussion
              isn't it? I get better conversations with bums living on the streets
              who live on meths. And as for that contrary idiot Mary who says so much
              about people whom she does not even know then you can see why this group
              is probably the most infamous and laughed at in the whole of cyberspace
              communication. And keep in mind that emails can be read here by non
              members. You don't even know how to run a chat group for Ker-Riced
              sake.

              Dick.