Perspectivism follows existentialism

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Bill,

      If existentialism is a humanism, then I'd rather conclude that existentialism is a perspectivism and a pragmatism. Paradox, aporia, and tension abound between humans and nature; between humans and the universe; and well, between humans. One thing is probably necessary, that we trust our own perspective but allow for its fallibility.