pulled out a plum and said

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 27 , May 28, 2009
      Wil,

      My comment was meant for anyone who expects tolerance, even racists. Tolerance isn't an existential tenet. Lack of it is often the straw; and some see it as a pillar, but rarely is tolerance a rule of thumb. Some people like putting others under theirs or putting screws into others'. Tolerance is probably situational.