Re: Savagery in suburbia

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 1:30 AM
      Wil,

      You are so picturesque when in avuncular mode. I was writing from a symbolic standpoint, since the practice of state censorship combined with natural humsn ignorance and folly leads to political abuses. The way schizophrenia is converted to sick psychotic nightmare by cultural genocide is relevant to an existential list.

      Louise