Meaning for cowards

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 9:58 PM
      If you had superior mind how would you deal with yourself? Now perhaps we might occupy ourselves in a manner divergent from the main. If , per chance ,you might campus this senario as something you might own , something your children might inherhit, you are little but a despot. The world of the existentialist admits many but exists with few. The more actualised of us remove you,seems afraid of you, the logic, afraid of the consequance of error.
      Could you fight , have you fought for yourself and the simple mass of your other cognatives?Mary and Louise seem to have been so great but the rest , well you just hide.
      Wil is as special case and certainly merits consideration. I cannot tell if he has advanced himself in that jewel of personal thinking that denotes a changling, a man of his presance, an existentialist.
      I know he waits to waste me and knows fear is not my freedom. But if he shares our philosophy we will always be human friends.That sort of one on speach is all that is left for us of individual mind set all that is known. Bill
    • mary.josie59
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 6:39 AM
        Thanks, Bill, for including me in such noble company. If I'd half of Louise's intellectual gifts who knows what my life would have been. As it is I've inherited other gifts enabling me to survive my particular situations. This weekend was exhilarating and exhausting, a relocation to an even higher nest overlooking another unreachable horizon. The first was proof of consciousness beyond this life, but thanks to you and others here, I'm disabused of that notion. Thanks to the lives and works of Camus, Sartre, and Beauvoir, I'm convinced 80+ years is sufficient time. A few miles to go...Mary