Re: [existlist] Re: The functions of thinking

  • nr_rajkumar
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 30, 2009
      To me philosophy is the art of discovering ones own ignorance and limitations.

      NRR

      Message 2 of 26 , May 1, 2009
        The difficulty with philosophy is generality. Modern Existentialism is not concerned with abstract thought structures but rather problems arising from subjectivity. Politics and science are more amenable topics because they are the most intrusive into our private and public lives. The various opinions we aim at one another are simply that. Mary