To the moderators

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 3:33 AM
      CSW and Susan,

      As I appear in the course of my membership at existlist to have become embroiled in a kind of unofficial public dispute with authorities in my own country about the true nature of mental illness, a controversy which is of no interest to the vast majority of the population, but which continues to affect myself and my family, I wish to apologise for the way in which my recent offerings at the list have degenerated in quality.

      In addition, I would like to re-affirm my commitment to keeping within the spirit of the rules of the list, that is, having regard to topicality, courtesy, and the general respect any civilised person would usually show when treated as a guest.

      Louise