Bromine

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      I have had a relationship with bromine. I studied it in chemistry and think of it as orange chlorine. I used to bathe in bromine hot tubs and some of the people in those stews were bacterial nightmares. It seems to have been effective but that was before the Aids panic. Now I would not get in a hot tub unless my companions glow with high radiation.
      I will be back at the university this weekend and will hunt down a virologist and see if he can explain the chaotic reproduction of this virus. If I find him in a bar I know it will be allright. If however I find him sealed in mylar I will assume the mindset Louise suggests and look for a bromine, or perhaps a bromide.
      It turns you orange you know, the bromine. Bill