The practice of spamming

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Annoyances come in so many forms. Am a strong believer in the goodness of irritability, especially as a substitute for moral disapproval, which wastes so much energy. But I really ought not to be so political. If stray posters have the capacity to advertise their fucking talents, why should I object? Well, just that it distracts my concentration, and I would like to make some more contributions soon. Flesh will have its way.

      Louise
      ... one of the chosen Anglo-Saxons