cold fish

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2009
      Jim,

      Me too, but I've discovered it's an adaptation for surviving the storms of the passionate. As Bill mentioned in his anecdote, convictions come with a price not easily paid. Many years of self-condemnation regarding my coolness has only resulted in my being more particular about who benefits from my unguarded emotions.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jimstuart51" <jjimstuart1@...> wrote:

      Also I am a bit of a cold fish, so anybody who is capable of strong passion for good things would count as better than me.