Re: [existlist] Re: Running out of time.

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
      Louise,

      If my tone has been harsh, I apologize for that, but not for what I have said. But I would encourage you to clarify, once and for all, your position.

      Wil

      Wil,

      I am very glad that you have supplied the needful reference. Your failure to understand what I was saying leads directly into accusation that is grossly offensive. An apology for the way you have bullied me recently would be helpful, if I am to explain with satisfactory clarity how my own liberalism differs from what one might call mainstream racial nationalism, as represented, for instance, by the British People's Party. I am sick and tired indeed of how cheaply accusatory slander comes from you.

      Louise

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
        Wil,

        I am only human. It seems to me that you do not begin to imagine the impact of your words on me, for a very long time, as I have been fighting for life and liberty. However, I realise the apology is sincere, as far as it goes, and I thank you for that. There is so much you do not understand about England, and Britain in general. As soon as I am able, of course I want to clarify my position. The feelings involved in relation to the threat I have been under, and the sensibilities of others, is just indescribable. There is a great deal of pain, of course, in connection with the direct consequences of severe economic conditions, but I am talking about something far more difficult to broach. In addition, please bear in mind that when I write at existlist, I am not held back by the moderation policy exercised by CSW or Susan, but by my awareness that what is inadequately expressed may cause hurt or damage, and that what may be technically illegal could land me in jail.

        Louise

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
          Louise

          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
            Louise

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
              Louise,

              In your post 47679, you write:

              "When have I ever advocated the repatriation of UK citizens who are not white? I went to great lengths to make my meaning clear at the time. It is vitally important to me to be starting from a point of clarity."

              However in your post 44587 of 29 June 2008, you wrote:

              "Without a strengthening of the Christian faith, or some (slightly unimaginable)
              honourable heathen equivalent to such faith, in the British Isles, the idea of promoting realistic racial nationalism through the democratic process seems doomed to fail. A policy of repatriation is only feasible if carried out with restraint, discretion, and humanity. A traditional Christianity fairly well established in the general population seems like the only possible background by which such a feat could be achieved without debacle or catastrophe."

              I am sorry if I misinterpreted your remarks here from last year as advocating the repatriation of UK citizens who are not white.

              Jim
            • eupraxis@aol.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                Jim,

                You are right that she didn't mean only non-whites, but also non-Aryans, excepting Jews for some reason, and members of alien faiths. Shall I drudge up the post numbers? If she has a more up to date position, that would be great, anyway.

                Wil

                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                  Louise,

                  Excuse those last sends. Not sure what caused them.

                  Anyway, you have, in passing, mentioned these problems and threats before, but without any details. Jim has not corroborated your thesis that the UK is jailing anyone for posts on yahoo. Unless you are advocating some terrible thing or other, like some holocaust or armed usurpation, etc., I don't see why anyone would pay any attention to what we write, and I write knowing full well that Bush and Cheney did their best to archive every electronic communication of every American. So what?

                  Are you and your husband the only white Brits that suffers these threats? Have you yelled at the kids on the corner and now they think you are the nasty white lady of the block? Why would others pick you out for such ill treatment? What fell knowledge do you have that would spell your doom if shared here?

                  Wil

                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                    --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "jimstuart51" <jjimstuart1@...> wrote:

                    > Louise,
                    >
                    > In your post 47679, you write:
                    >
                    > "When have I ever advocated the repatriation of UK citizens who are not white? I went to great lengths to make my meaning clear at the time. It is vitally important to me to be starting from a point of clarity."
                    >
                    > However in your post 44587 of 29 June 2008, you wrote:
                    >
                    > "Without a strengthening of the Christian faith, or some (slightly unimaginable)
                    > honourable heathen equivalent to such faith, in the British Isles, the idea of promoting realistic racial nationalism through the democratic process seems doomed to fail. A policy of repatriation is only feasible if carried out with restraint, discretion, and humanity. A traditional Christianity fairly well established in the general population seems like the only possible background by which such a feat could be achieved without debacle or catastrophe."
                    >
                    > I am sorry if I misinterpreted your remarks here from last year as advocating the repatriation of UK citizens who are not white.
                    >
                    > Jim

                    Jim,

                    Thank you for your apology. The above words are a commentary on why I was and am still unable to countenance joining any racial nationalist party, or to endorse their programme. We are very far indeed in this country from having a traditional Christianity fairly well established, and my horror at what I have discovered about how institutional religion functions in the modern age is far too raw to discuss at present.

                    Louise
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                      Wil,

                      You careless clod, will you get it through your thick skull that I am making comments about a political movement to which I do not belong. It is not MY position. My position was about whether or not these types of movement should have freedom of speech.

                      Louise

                    • eupraxis@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                        Louise,

                        Now that's the spirit! Give 'em hell.

                        But, my careless clod-ity notwithstanding, you have more than once associated yourself, that is your very self, both with these figures and their views, and with the very same speech issue (in fact, in terms of the latter, just a few posts ago).

                        Wil

                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                          Wil,

                          My enemies don't appear to be racists. Their resentments are not political.

                          Whilst I do wish to be able to engage in good-humoured abuse, so to speak, please understand that your statement below is a most serious charge, in my view, because as I keep trying to explain, questions of faith precede and supersede all question of political allegiance. I would ask you to quote precisely, and thus give me the chance to make a clear response.

                          Louise

                        • eupraxis@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                            Louise,

                            What are these matters of faith? What is faith insofar as it has anything whatsoever to do with nationalism? In particular, for example, what do you understand about Christianity that authenticates the notion of race such that faith precedes politics?

                            Be clear, please, and to the point.

                            Wil

                            Message 13 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                              Fifty three dead in thirty days. That is the body count here in the US. These 53 killings are directly attributable to economic related stress crimes. People broke and literally went ballistic. That is what I was referring to with the titular statement of this thread. These are much worse than bloodied heads, these are heads blown off, bodies torn apart in pink clouds of blood. When police chief Kelly was asked what law enforcement can do about this he replied"very little".That is the kind of out of control I refer to.
                              In the UK cops beat heads,oh my! In the US we shoot the police. Louise made a very true statement when she said she would probably be dead had she lived in the US. Ask Wil about the attitude about guns where he lives.
                              Of course if I were a Britt and forced into battle with an Enfield , I would understand their mistrust of rifles. The last good battle weapon they produced was the Brown Bess and it was smooth bore. Your pistols suck and I wonder if you still allow the long bow. I think Europeans are becoming more pacifist, less well armed. Certainly you think that progress but I do not agree. It is a philosophical difference and nothing I know of existentialism denies a practitioner the right of self defense. Battle rifle sales are way up and nimrod marksmen are using them to vent their terror, aggression and hate. The cops say they are outgunned and they are correct. The worst gunfight they have gotten in was the two gunman robbery with AK`s in the hands of the bad guys. AK`s are very prevalent all over the US. It is a massively destructive weapon, especially in an urban setting.You Europeans have little to fear from your disgusting euro trash but here a crazy with an AK can stand off and kill cops.
                              Help us finish Al qaeda and you can then save yourselves from needing arm for survival. I do not think you have the stomach for firearm violence in your streets. We still do, in fact we revel in it. Our Southern borders are at war in drug and weapons violence and we are simply buying more guns. You gotta love this country. Bill
                              Message 14 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                                Wil,

                                My spiritual experiences are various, and have included a sense of completely losing my faith. What remains for me is a sense of mystery that changes its nature at different times. The spirit that I identify with Christ need not be narrowly restricted to a Reformation view of the Bible. No doubt that would seem obvious to many, but for me, inducted by circumstance into a terrifying Medieval ordeal, it has involved the ripping apart of an entire mental world. So by this new interpretation, Christ (not the religion, however defined) brings what He promises to bring - abundant life. I do not like discussing this - it borders on infringing moderation policy, in any case. Life, the free life of the spirit, does not prohibit a sober mature enquiry into the nature of our humanity. Race is one essential factor, and there are evil forces engaged in preventing that enquiry. Such is my belief.

                                Louise

                              • eupraxis@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 24 , Apr 5, 2009
                                  [Whistling sound]