Imortality can only be a metaphore.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 7:31 PM
      Actors die in plays and preform the next stage. They live the metaphor of the performance. If you believe in immortality you have lost the truth to your fear. You need live , not act. They are decidedly different endeavours. So turn down the kl egg lights and enjoy the reality of your time. Bill
    • zaw thein
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 6:59 AM
        Dear Sir

        I'd be much obliged if you would stop sending me
        your learned conversations on existentialism.

        Thank you in advance.

        Yours sincerely
        zaw thein