Re: I refuse

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hi. I agree, that fear of death is probably a factor. The promise of immortality, though, from the internet, can't say has ever crossed my mind. It has only served at times as a kind of metaphor. I was just hoping, by participation, to learn from others, and share what matters to me. Enthusiasm tends to impede all my good intentions.

      Louise