Ruined by better.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Obama world raps its emerging tangs about you and we are meant to feel , to love, to care again.Not so here. Not at god dam all. He`s got the little fucks but they cant run the cat he asked them to pull. They can`t pull their own puds.
      You should remember time is all you have and then . You want to romance something try Brazil. They have the new genes, they have the fruits, they have Brazil nuts.So they get the torch down the cave. You think we came from inside this burning rock? Pig minds you just want the truffle and nobody is digging anymore. I dig for reasons I will not tell and I slant hole at each juncture. Cob webs for each and every liar. Prophecy to the philosopher. Bill