Interrupted by life.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      I think therefore I am.If I only think beautiful thoughts therefore I am beautiful. Why do you keep bothering me with these pesky survival issues. Leave me alone , I want to be a republican and live on insurance dividends. Why must you show me the wiliest cahoot and make me happy again. Two on all, Rohm and Obama wandering through the press. Killers amoung the sheep , picking the scab to pick.
      Blood hunter off on another feast what if I thought of the prey. Does the tiger need to depersonalise the monkey, I think he only needs be hungry. Eating and thinking, some can multitask. Bill