One hand clapping.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      What is the sound of one hand clapping. I have always enjoyer totalities. They force the mind to examine that which exists. They propose and inaugurate singularities. I consider an existentialist a singularity. He dies, he shits, he wants to live, he is real but he seems to miss much of what believers hold so weirdly close. I may be alone but you are sick, too close to others in a bacterial circus worthy of too many hands . Bill