conciousness is all about time and tem

  • tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Louise,

      I appreciate your good will in standing up for me against the inquisition of the materialistic version of the Inquisitors from Madrid. I have always perceived you as a person of good will, even in some cases with which I might not always agree.

      Bill joined Will in more of their smart ass remarks.

      You newbies do not deserve existentialism and we will give you none until you rejoin the people of rational worth. Go stuff a string up your wormhole. Bill

      If existensialism causes people to become like Will and Bill, I guess I've had my fill. For all their readings etc, as human beings I certainly see them as being pretty similar to the fictional Archy Bunker, with his continual degrading of people as "meatheads" and "dingbats". If these shallow minded dogmatists are people of rational worth, George Bush was a man of peace.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009

        > Louise,
        >
        > I appreciate your good will in standing up for me against the inquisition of the materialistic version of the Inquisitors from Madrid. I have always perceived you as a person of good will, even in some cases with which I might not always agree.
        >
        > Bill joined Will in more of their smart ass remarks.
        >
        > You newbies do not deserve existentialism and we will give you none until you rejoin the people of rational worth. Go stuff a string up your wormhole. Bill
        >
        > If existensialism causes people to become like Will and Bill, I guess I've had my fill. For all their readings etc, as human beings I certainly see them as being pretty similar to the fictional Archy Bunker, with his continual degrading of people as "meatheads" and "dingbats". If these shallow minded dogmatists are people of rational worth, George Bush was a man of peace.
        >
        > Tom
        > If I were to join a carpentry group I would need understand the basics. T square, saw, hammer ect. You Tom joined an existential philosophy group and failed to bring the correct tools. You showed up to the construction site in tennis shoes. You will never get it because you do not know of the tools. It is your fault as you signed the paper on joining. You will be ridden like a june bride until you resign or { logic forbid} actually learn some thing of use. I can guarantee you are lost and no picking of the best books will help you.
        Personally I have no mandate to help you. I will just thumb the string that supports your massive gravitas. The vibration of that wave will no doubt raise nothing but your phallus. Bill