Purse strings

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Indeed, Mary, I saw the PBS show. Overlapping cycles in plant and
      animal species seem impossible if you try and view them from an
      individual organism perspective. Rats and bamboo, how do they manage
      to involve in conspiracy to survive. Again it was accomplished at a
      mental level below intelligence. I want to know that kind of thing
      right down to the sub cellular level. What genes mutated to cause the
      changes in function. It`s there and obviously can be manipulated. So
      Yes the change in cash flow will cause change in the lives of
      individuals, perhaps even you and I. I don`t want much and a certain
      vindication is creeping in. You live long enough all your enemies
      die. Bill