Re: At the purse strings.

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:48 PM
      Bill, I recently watched the PBS program about a rat population
      explosion coinciding with the 48 yr. cycle of flowering bamboo in
      southeast Asia. I've been searching my tired brain for an appropriate
      metaphor or analogy. Think you just provided it. If you cut off the
      boon, you cut off the boom. Mary