Re: Ash Wednesday

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      "The last time I saw Jesus, I was drinking bloody mary's in the south."

      I've been away so long, Bill, I thought our V.P. might have suffered a
      blow to the noggin and the press corps was being close mouthed because
      it brought back memories of Dubya's shiner. Completely forgot it was
      ashes to ashes day. Mary