Re: [existlist] Even Karl Marx said

  • raves
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26 1:08 PM
      From: Dick Richardson
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:53 PM
      Subject: [existlist] Even Karl Marx said

      Hello Dave,

      Thanks. One could say so much here but alas, compared with many groups
      this is so slow moving. I was thinking of quitting actually. These days
      groups that vet emails before they can go through are all dying out, it
      slows down communication too much. Spammers can easily be deleted, no
      problem. I have had some little experience of groups for the last
      fifteen years, on all topics from Politics, Chess, Music, Philosophy,
      Metaphysics, you name them :- ) About four hundred of them. I have
      owned about thirty and moderated some for other people. But Yahoo is
      dying out now, and unless it moves fast the folks just get bored and
      move on. Their concentration span these days does not seem to be what
      it once was :- )

      Yeah, I have been studying depth psychology, metaphysics and politics
      from the age of three (not by choice) - seventy now - and close
      to kicking the bucket :- ) But not only my own experiences but from
      many thousands of folks from all over the world - fascinating as
      Spok would say. It is not one persons experiences which reality matters
      it is the experience of Mankind which counts.

      Even Karl Marx said to friend in a letter prior to leaving Germany for
      France..

      Man will NOT come right until such time that he and she has a better
      understanding of their mystical consciousness. He sure got that bit
      right :- ))) Not bad for an economist eh.

      Dick.