Loonies on the path

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
      The red herring fish monger is busy. Who he truly represents will
      never be known, unless the great conspiracy can be broken open and
      the truth spills out. When we try to examine the world situation we
      run up against many fools and corrupt facades. We will have
      indictments or we will fade as a civil society. The players in the
      great housing debacle are slowly emerging as punk business crooks
      but their political cover remains hidden. The corruption on a local
      level is huge. Criminals are covering their asses and trying to
      smear legitimate investigations and investigators. As Wil has
      surmised we deal with our own terrorist here and it has backing of
      unknown origin. I refuse to read his crap and will work to uncover
      his source of mania. In the mean time I hope to support our young
      president as he works to rebuild all that has been ruined by the
      right wing theocracy that has gripped us. I fear we will see
      economic terrorism dove tail with Bush/ Chaney counter terrorism and
      find a twisted core of ideologues pushing their greedy schemes and
      anti democratic agenda.
      Beating them back in the senate is a great beginning and when we get
      the money we can hire the lawyers and begin the real work. I could at
      this moment list many local slime balls who need time behind bars
      but all in proper sequence. The good moderates who are standing up
      in the senate should be supported . Olimpia Snow and Sen Susan
      Collins are brave Americans.
      We will reclaim this country for rational governance and then we
      can sort through the lies and conspiracies that have held us in
      terror. We know the big names and some of the small names but those
      in the muted press can and will fill in the blanks. Those still
      unmentioned will pull out all the stops to remain with the
      appearance of innocence but the grim truth will win out.
      The obstructionists will show us the cabal and their fear and
      corruption will undo them. We may never know the whys but the whos
      can be known by that furtive syntax and deceptive writing.
      Existentialism remains a fine standard as the battle rages about us.
      The never ending attack from strange quarters and loonies attests to
      its power. Clean thinking and iron resolve will win out. Don`t
      believe me just watch. Bill