RE: [existlist] Re: Loonies on the path

  • chris lofting
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009

      LOL! you need to be more specific Wil. Throwing these sorts of labels is
      just 'wind'. Where specifically are there issues with what I wrote and an
      existentialist perspective? if you cannot deal with the dynamics of
      enantiodromia then you have a problem in the context of the evolution of
      existentialism - suffering will, over time, develop into discernment, a
      positive from a negative. etc etc etc. Are you that paralysed that you
      cannot make the journey? LOL! get a gripe dude, you can contribute but it
      will obviously need some work!

      Chris
      http://members.iimetro.com.au/~lofting/myweb/AbstractDomain.html
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
        The red herring fish monger is busy. Who he truly represents will
        never be known, unless the great conspiracy can be broken open and
        the truth spills out. When we try to examine the world situation we
        run up against many fools and corrupt facades. We will have
        indictments or we will fade as a civil society. The players in the
        great housing debacle are slowly emerging as punk business crooks
        but their political cover remains hidden. The corruption on a local
        level is huge. Criminals are covering their asses and trying to
        smear legitimate investigations and investigators. As Wil has
        surmised we deal with our own terrorist here and it has backing of
        unknown origin. I refuse to read his crap and will work to uncover
        his source of mania. In the mean time I hope to support our young
        president as he works to rebuild all that has been ruined by the
        right wing theocracy that has gripped us. I fear we will see
        economic terrorism dove tail with Bush/ Chaney counter terrorism and
        find a twisted core of ideologues pushing their greedy schemes and
        anti democratic agenda.
        Beating them back in the senate is a great beginning and when we get
        the money we can hire the lawyers and begin the real work. I could at
        this moment list many local slime balls who need time behind bars
        but all in proper sequence. The good moderates who are standing up
        in the senate should be supported . Olimpia Snow and Sen Susan
        Collins are brave Americans.
        We will reclaim this country for rational governance and then we
        can sort through the lies and conspiracies that have held us in
        terror. We know the big names and some of the small names but those
        in the muted press can and will fill in the blanks. Those still
        unmentioned will pull out all the stops to remain with the
        appearance of innocence but the grim truth will win out.
        The obstructionists will show us the cabal and their fear and
        corruption will undo them. We may never know the whys but the whos
        can be known by that furtive syntax and deceptive writing.
        Existentialism remains a fine standard as the battle rages about us.
        The never ending attack from strange quarters and loonies attests to
        its power. Clean thinking and iron resolve will win out. Don`t
        believe me just watch. Bill