Re: [existlist] Re: Loonies on the path

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
      This reflects your monomania and your obnoxious narcissism. You are more like
      a stalker than a member here.

      Wil

    • chris lofting
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009

        LOL! you need to be more specific Wil. Throwing these sorts of labels is
        just 'wind'. Where specifically are there issues with what I wrote and an
        existentialist perspective? if you cannot deal with the dynamics of
        enantiodromia then you have a problem in the context of the evolution of
        existentialism - suffering will, over time, develop into discernment, a
        positive from a negative. etc etc etc. Are you that paralysed that you
        cannot make the journey? LOL! get a gripe dude, you can contribute but it
        will obviously need some work!

        Chris
        http://members.iimetro.com.au/~lofting/myweb/AbstractDomain.html
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
          The red herring fish monger is busy. Who he truly represents will
          never be known, unless the great conspiracy can be broken open and
          the truth spills out. When we try to examine the world situation we
          run up against many fools and corrupt facades. We will have
          indictments or we will fade as a civil society. The players in the
          great housing debacle are slowly emerging as punk business crooks
          but their political cover remains hidden. The corruption on a local
          level is huge. Criminals are covering their asses and trying to
          smear legitimate investigations and investigators. As Wil has
          surmised we deal with our own terrorist here and it has backing of
          unknown origin. I refuse to read his crap and will work to uncover
          his source of mania. In the mean time I hope to support our young
          president as he works to rebuild all that has been ruined by the
          right wing theocracy that has gripped us. I fear we will see
          economic terrorism dove tail with Bush/ Chaney counter terrorism and
          find a twisted core of ideologues pushing their greedy schemes and
          anti democratic agenda.
          Beating them back in the senate is a great beginning and when we get
          the money we can hire the lawyers and begin the real work. I could at
          this moment list many local slime balls who need time behind bars
          but all in proper sequence. The good moderates who are standing up
          in the senate should be supported . Olimpia Snow and Sen Susan
          Collins are brave Americans.
          We will reclaim this country for rational governance and then we
          can sort through the lies and conspiracies that have held us in
          terror. We know the big names and some of the small names but those
          in the muted press can and will fill in the blanks. Those still
          unmentioned will pull out all the stops to remain with the
          appearance of innocence but the grim truth will win out.
          The obstructionists will show us the cabal and their fear and
          corruption will undo them. We may never know the whys but the whos
          can be known by that furtive syntax and deceptive writing.
          Existentialism remains a fine standard as the battle rages about us.
          The never ending attack from strange quarters and loonies attests to
          its power. Clean thinking and iron resolve will win out. Don`t
          believe me just watch. Bill