Restoring confidence

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      How does confidence relate to risk? I think it is the commidity in
      the other balance pan. At the present time we are as risk adversive
      as any time in my life. It is uncertainty that is the risk multipler
      and the conduct of those who were task with ethical conduct and
      those task with regulating them have failed .
      We have made a beginning by changing political leadership but now
      the new administration runs head on into entrenched greed and failed
      management. These managers threaten us with total finaccial failure
      if we stop their nefarious behavors. I see this as the time to call
      their bluff and fire many many of these paper bullies. I call into
      these cases both the expertise and motives of our present business
      leadership.
      They authorised the derivative bundling that has ruined our
      banking system. They should not be compensated for that financial
      madness, they should be fired. They should be fired because they have
      an attitude of complete disregard for their real bosses, the common
      stock holders of their corporations. Those stock holders have been
      wronged by gross mismanagement and should seek class action redress
      against the estates of the CEO`s. Fire the CEO`s and confiscate
      their property. Only then will the negative effect of the risk
      multiplier be reduced. The final step will be the hiring and and
      succsessful operation of multiple business ventures by new
      management.
      I might suggest we begin with an accellerated business agreement
      with the British government in the salvage and dissemination of the
      wealth of the HMS Victory. We should work togeather to reclaim that
      golden wealth and use it to restore trust in fair business dealings.
      Bill