Re: saloon

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
      wrote:

      > Existlist seems more Theater of the Absurd, or maybe a salon. In any
      > event, I've nothing of late to offer for amusement. My saloon daze
      > ended. I'm tired, but never of these shenanigans.
      >
      > always the understudy,
      > Mary
      >The Squirrls are eating peanuts hope they arnt the ones full of
      Saminalla. It is warm and they are up and hungry. Can cun was cold and
      windy but the cat was at the spa. So was priscilla who was reasonably
      well behaved. I am trying to get fired up for the SB but better feed
      the critters or they will damage the house or car . There are few
      nuts left and as yet the little blagards are not falling from the
      trees. Can cun wants another feeding for the critters. That is her
      giant flat screen and Sqiirll is most popular. A young one just did a
      five foot free fall onto the satellite dish rim, he held it and that
      calls for more peanuts. Bill
    • mary.josie59
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        Another round for the critters!

        I'm reading Nicholas Nickleby until half-time. I still have a heart
        for the poor mistreated orphans and cripples. Absolutely adore Newman
        Noggs.

        Cheers,