saloon

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Existlist seems more Theater of the Absurd, or maybe a salon. In any
      event, I've nothing of late to offer for amusement. My saloon daze
      ended. I'm tired, but never of these shenanigans.

      always the understudy,
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
        wrote:

        > Existlist seems more Theater of the Absurd, or maybe a salon. In any
        > event, I've nothing of late to offer for amusement. My saloon daze
        > ended. I'm tired, but never of these shenanigans.
        >
        > always the understudy,
        > Mary
        >The Squirrls are eating peanuts hope they arnt the ones full of
        Saminalla. It is warm and they are up and hungry. Can cun was cold and
        windy but the cat was at the spa. So was priscilla who was reasonably
        well behaved. I am trying to get fired up for the SB but better feed
        the critters or they will damage the house or car . There are few
        nuts left and as yet the little blagards are not falling from the
        trees. Can cun wants another feeding for the critters. That is her
        giant flat screen and Sqiirll is most popular. A young one just did a
        five foot free fall onto the satellite dish rim, he held it and that
        calls for more peanuts. Bill
      • mary.josie59
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
          Another round for the critters!

          I'm reading Nicholas Nickleby until half-time. I still have a heart
          for the poor mistreated orphans and cripples. Absolutely adore Newman
          Noggs.

          Cheers,