The Leto shuffle

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      When I first heard the song it got me at a level unsuspected. They
      were talking about the mob. You didn`t talk about the fuckin mob, not
      if you liked breathing. Criminal activity was the theme and whoever
      wrote that ditty had seen the mob in action.
      Now you stupid pricks go google the song title and get the official
      word on what goes down. All and nice and sanitized all cleaned up with
      no bloated bodies in the air port trunk.
      "He musta died of a heart attack" says the pig as he pukes opening the
      trunk with a crowbar. Reality TV has made us cool has made us wise
      guys. Sorry you pussy fuckers it
      ain`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      ````````````````````````````````````````````t that easy.
      Ask Louise about the battle of the apostrophees. Linguistics war, happy
      land for the Post modernists. Just a waste of time a divergence to
      stolen leisure. Hold forth o siren of Britannia. We wait with fetid
      breath. Bill
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
        Bill,

        I've been staring at this post for a about five minutes. Gotta give me a hint
        this time.

        Wil