An extra Moral sense

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      I can just glimpse what you are getting at. I of course worry about
      something that makes appearance as a sense. That is too magical for
      me. Too many motives can be attached to a feeling and it snowballs
      perhaps into something sensed.
      I need process a good deal of real time material and therefore
      tend to think in current terms. It is not a moral judgement for me,
      it is a habit that I dare not replace.
      Wil prefers a more scholarly approach and he teaches me a great
      deal. He knows this shit and it is great to have cold authority
      behind the black door. I have said I think existentialism can be
      dangerous , something for the more bold, more individual. I hope Wil
      can guide us through the most modern Sartre and Camus. CVW has a
      good background in the tough guys of existential philosophy.I have a
      tendency to cower in face of those mind monsters. I have a progress
      rate more attuned to Doestoevski then JPS. He did some great
      work,in public, smashed on wine. If any my contribution would likely
      be of the wine soaked Sartre than the those more Ex Libra.
      Louise may not wish to go there and I may duck out if it gets too
      close. I remember going to a Camus play and being able to keep up
      I began to process it on a empirical level. It came out the same, in
      reds and raw sound as what I read of the play years later. If that is
      like the sense you speak of I would like to pursue it. I see no
      obvious down side. Bill