The paradoxes of logic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Since schizophrenia is a name for an actually-existing condition, the
      only way to argue for its reappraisal at a forum for discussion is by
      being true to one's own humanity, and in so doing, to respect the
      humanity of all other participants. I have not found a way to surmount
      the consequences of a culture unfamiliar to me - secret social
      contempt. So I seem at present unfit to continue the struggle.

      On this occasion I do not wish to apologise to Wil, since I believe
      that we are equally to blame for what happened.

      So am taking a break from the internet, for two or three weeks, to
      assess whether there is any point in continuing.

      It would not be true to say that I distrust the Spanish, only that
      there is an associative ambience, that makes me nervous.

      Adios,
      Louise