The contractors

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      They are the seam of unknown strength and they will be sorely tested
      in the coming economic events. I think most of them know their trades
      and will produce good products. They are not lawyers and they are not
      accountants and if they are to do what amounts to big business they
      need business assistance as part of initial contracts. Before they do
      indictable errors, start them off right with clean accounting and
      reliable legal and administrative assistance. Working with the unions
      will help, the unions have good legal talent and accounting and
      banking ties.
      It is going to get busy and people who have only marginal experience
      are going to become responsible for major projects. Those who get
      major contracts accept and reject them on conservative projections
      since it will be your gut lining and heart muscle that are to be
      stressed. Obama is meeting with the generals as I write. It is being
      held in the bunker ,a council of warriors. I see Somalia on their
      minds. Bill