Re: [existlist] Re: Who needs dogma

  • tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2009
      Louise,
      I agree that the more we can move from a 'gotcha' attitude to one of seeing other people's posts as expressions of ideas that certain people believe, the more we can grow in depth. If nothing else, we can see ideas that appear shallow and destructive as symptoms of various psychological, political, social and economic forces that exist in the world we inhabit. Of course, our own viewpoints might also be influenced by such symptoms.

      I am a poet also Louise, and here is one of mine.

      Being a Poet is the Booby Prize

      Being a poet is the booby prize.

      Being a poet is being a man with a broken heart, trying to get wise.

      Being a poet is being a man with a will toward love and truth,
      living in a world ruled by lies.

      Groovy man

      by the Cool Cat

      www.thecoolcat.net