Re: Quips and names

  • jimstuart51
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2009
      Louise,

      Thank you for your post.

      Please do not worry, or hold back any criticisms you have. I learn
      more from critical comments than I do from compliments, and I fully
      expect a hostile response to much of what I write. We are all
      individuals with our own thoughts and unique perspectives. Given
      this, disagreement is healthier than agreement.

      I quite understand that my enthusiasm for Barack Obama may well be
      disagreeable to others. I do think that individuals, in positions of
      power, can affect human history for good or ill. I also think that
      President Obama is currently the most powerful person alive. But what
      do I know. Conspiracy theorists would certainly disagree with me.

      I agree with you that communication with others is difficult. I
      certainly misunderstand what others say and write, and sometimes my
      posts are off-target and inappropriate.

      As I have said before, I am always pleased to read your posts, and I
      always take seriously what you write, whether it is complementary or
      critical, agreeable or disagreeable.

      Jim