Re: what if

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2009
      Sorry, eduard, my grammar was misleading. I didn't mean there was an
      equivalency. If one or more of the scenarios was believed, then the
      question posed about how to live/die follows. Then again, I suppose
      the question applies regardless of what one does/doesn't believe.
      Logically, one can't "care" about how they lived/died. Others may
      judge, but we won't be around. The solitude and the solidarity will
      dissolve into something unrecognizable from what we intended.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Edward Alf <yeoman@...> wrote:

      I doubt that there is an equivalency for the worse
      to you and the worst to the planet. The worst to
      the planet is a solar blast or perhaps a large
      meteor. Hardly equal to something to ourselves
      whilst the planet is still rolling around the sun.

      But then the question of how to live our remaining
      years is apt. Or perhaps one might ask how we can
      deal with our dying. Yet overall there is not
      much that one can do about it other than to
      entertain ourselves as the end comes ... as it
      obviously will.

      eduard at home