Temporal hope

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Since my post #46721, entitled 'staying awake', I find little that goes
      under my name earns my trust. Mental function is impaired in a way
      quite unfamiliar, and I can only state, at most, that my reading of
      Kierkegaard's work leaves me in serious disagreement with Bill, Wil,
      and Jim, on quite different grounds in the case of each. Still
      striving for some kind of recovery, or at least improvement.

      Louise
      ... reading Moby Dick, in the watches of the night