Pre Tempora

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      He is a dark hero. We are drawn to knives, they are tools and friends.
      He ,Holiday, wore a sheath knife,around his neck, under his shirt. I
      really do not know his body count, I hope he saved more than he wasted.
      I did not get to meet any of the horse itinerants. It is a place of
      refuge to me. It is like roots for the tooth fairy.A large percentage
      of the dentists I have known were gunmen. They admired firearms and
      most knew how to use them. I can still imagine many dentist friends
      with gun in hands or hand. I have seen them in that situation and they
      were most appropriate as such players. The NRA membership lies in the
      shit can, I pitched it again, but why should I be away from my friends?
      Bill