Gupta and Panetta

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      I am most excited about the close news that Obama wants Leon Panetta
      to be director of CIA and Dr. Sanje Gupta , surgeon general. This is
      the kind of change I had hoped for. Surprises like this are sharp
      departures with the past and show trust in a new talent base we will
      need to bring this country back to greatness.
      Leon Panetta would break the conspiracy between the old CIA and the
      executive branch. Cherry picking of intelligence was responsible
      for the Bush/Chaney debacle in Iraq. Leon would break that
      bureaucratic chain and restore credibility to an agency politicised
      by the outgoing administration. The screams from Diane Feinstein
      could be seen as proof that the business of covertly promoting
      endless conflict in the mid east may be thwarted. Musaad has dictated
      US policy for far too long and we need unbiased intelligence. Panetta
      will end the executive branches ability to mask its tilted and war
      mongering foreign policy. He is the kind of person who will fire
      those who supply tainted or politically biased intelligence. He is a
      nut cutter and that right wing agency needs a full castration.
      Already the senior spooks are whining about a loss of moral. I say if
      they can`t obey orders they can go get a real job. They do not want
      to be a part of anything with an open budget known only to evil
      provocateurs such as Chaney. Think if we actually knew what
      Blackwater and Halliburton took in the era of Bush/Chaney. I think
      Panetta will speak truth to Obama and if conspirators in CIA have
      lied Panetta will fire them.
      Gupta is a masterstroke appointment. We will see an end to right
      wing dominated medicine. Gupta has the common trust and with
      Daschel can bring sanity back to the corruption ridden health care
      system. I would imagine the insurance companies are grinding their
      teeth over an actual practitioner having much to say about their
      endless raping of a broken system. Change is coming to America. Bill