absolute

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      latin, isnt it, set free from.

      subjectivity set free from the false shames of social control.

      its so difficult to escape the emotional control, so intensely subtle.
      hell, im such a novice, knowing only the realist bourgeois life.
      what i learnt isnt much use to anyone, but it has changed me. i
      expect to be regarded as a whore. quite routine, for those in
      different forms of environment. including the police, probably.

      not helpful, anyway, in the cause of philosophising.

      but it [absolute] means more than that. im just not fit to expound.

      not a credible witness, because in the category of 'protected'.
      psychiatric diagnosis. another hard lesson. earn your money or shut
      up. its difficult to believe this is english culture, because i dont
      happen to believe it is. if that makes me a sociopath, fine, i could
      wear it then like a badge of pride. we didnt survive the onslaughts
      of vikings and normans for this ignorant sadness. more subjective
      belief. this is what i mean by being a happy primitive. does that
      constitute a colloquial equivalent for 'sociopath'?

      louise
      ... the dreamer who doesnt like arguing