Re: [existlist] Re:[exist]Re:What is the left?A short overview

  • tom
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 3, 2009
      Mary,

      The Swiss have ironically followed the words of Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the US constitution, much better than the US.
      Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling alliances with none,
      I think the Swiss have been bankers for all sides, and also provided a neutral meeting ground for treaties etc., The US spends hundreds of billions on the military. It might be wise to spend a billion or so getting help from Swiss in staying out of wars.
      Tom