Re:[exist]Re:What is  the left?A short overview

  • mary.josie59
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Wil,

      I reiterate the sentiment expressed in my "Personal vs. common interest" posting, and I
      don't find the absurd to conflict with value or choice. There are aporia and paradoxes
      which aren't solvable. If you can determine the universal "good" which applies to all
      peoples and situations, please enlighten me. All forms of governance require that some
      will sacrifice for the greater "good." I am neither interested in nor qualified for that terrible
      task, so I remain at the mercy or those who do.

      I don't bite the hand that feeds me, but I might snarl a bit. In turn I'm able to feed a few
      others. It's as simple as that.