response

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      I'm now finding this discussion about race rather silly and
      unphilosophical. It starts from the wrong kind of base. After all,
      the respect for persons which is mooted should be extended to everyone
      from the outset, including to scientists who are not currently
      permitted to put their findings in the public domain. If any Tom, Dick
      or Harry can pontificate about "racism", whilst the evidence is
      rigorously suppressed, all we do is argue about history, not ideas.

      Louise