More brief than boxer

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      Louise, Indeed, I may have frightened our proximate rabbit back to
      watership down. I am wearing my "You say Psycho like it`s a bad
      thing" shirt which reminds me that writing from an existential
      perspective entails no certain style or even point. It seems more
      about what you do not speak about than what you entertain.
      I find the present safe from the cruel tires of any holdrudru.
      Since we make it up as we go it becomes an impossibility to ambush
      or trap and any brave rabbit can amble along in company. The
      matches of wit are always near and the newbie should know of the
      possibility of instant stinging retort. Y
      Your mention of the missing Trinidad reminds me of the null set we
      knew. Also the Nooist master has been long absent but I think we
      could summon him up. The new newbie may have invented the best of
      brevity approach to this ship of fools. To join Trini and Eduard with
      such little effort is a fine affront to the long suffering. He
      might have wished to converse about Thomas Jefferson who I greatly
      admire. I have been listening to Dan Fogelberg and John Denver , both
      of whom I met before their untimely demise. They were both
      magnificent musicians, poets and performers. They were also highly
      existential in their approach to life and also death. Jefferson
      explored slavery in greater depth than we dare. Do you need own
      slaves in order to understand independence? His Sally slave again
      owns half the presidency so perhaps newbie rabbit might comment on
      the cycle that breeds such periodicity. It fills up my senses as it
      seems part of the plan. Bill