Re: Brief Paul

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008

      > Elaborate you simple interloperor. Your simplistic entrance is
      not
      > appreciated, Have you a cogent mind or are we again to deal with
      > another FOOL . You started this by some impetus all your own .
      Support
      > or wain Bill.

      I wonder, Bill, if the list's latest writer be our first official
      stooge. Irony I can understand, being British, and conditionally
      friendly to stereotype. The sophistication of a global system of
      naming and impersonation has been the very stuff of my own mental
      perplexities. Possibly to people adjudged normal such a system is
      called social life. Indirect communication is an advanced
      dialectical art, and we do not see it witnessed, in general, unless
      by the list's seasoned literary absurdist, busy at work in the
      basement. Politics is our bane, and should not be. We're not
      getting it right, and this isn't for want of knowledge or
      integrity. The use of 'we' is inauthentic, a place to start.
      That's social life, n'est-ce pas? Or am I being cynical?? Louise