In briefs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5 2:03 PM
      I really do not think taking off our clothes, giving a wholly emoted
      opinion, is in order. I am in mind of the complete loss of trust
      that helped bury the post WW1 Germany. We are on the brink of printing
      money for many reasons. We are forced to print it because of a
      previous loss of trust and none of that fraud has been justified. We
      have to sort out the money and put away the ideology. There is not a
      great deal of time to rush off seeking low probability solutions, be
      they final or not.
      We rebuild the trust with honest work .It is hard to ponder lineage on
      the work end of a shovel. What you can take to the bank is a paycheck
      that will cash. After that succession of events has repeated itself
      many times some trust may be warranted. I see how this can work and
      may have a contribution to make.
      In the mean time I will not take off my pants, especially my sordid U-
      trow. Remember: Semper ubi, sub ubi. Bill